What should you do if you suspect an older person is mistreated?

Did you know that every county in Wisconsin has an elder abuse agency that will look into reported incidents of abuse? To find your local Aging and Disability Resource Center, check out the Wisconsin Department of Health Services web page at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/adrc/consumer/index.htm Wisconsin has made great strides in identifying and protecting elders. Sadly, though, elder […]

University of Wisconsin-Madison      |        Explore Extension: Agriculture Community Development Families & Finances Health Natural Resources Youth